Terms and Conditions for Funds Accessible with UCard
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. IT ALSO CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTIONS FOR DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF A CARD.
You agree that the fees listed below may be withdrawn directly from the Rewards accessible with your Card, including from subsequent amounts that may be loaded by your Program Sponsor. We reserve the right to change these fees in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All dollar amounts stated in this Agreement are in U.S. Dollars (“USD”) unless expressly stated otherwise.
SERVICE FEE ------------------------------------------------- $2.50*
* A monthly service fee of $2.50 will be assessed to the Rewards accessible with your Card beginning 12 months after the last reward funds deposit. This fee will be assessed to your Card each month as long as there are Rewards accessible with the Card. If the Rewards accessible with your Card total less than the $2.50 fee available, we will debit the remaining available balance of the Card and, unless your Card is reloadable by your Program Sponsor, your Card will be terminated.
Service Fees will no longer apply or be assessed to the Rewards accessible with your Card for activity in 2024. Service Fees may be assessed or applied to your Rewards in accordance with this section for activity through December 31, 2023.
- About Your Card. You are being issued a Member ID that has an S3™ barcode to access S3™ funds provided by your Program Sponsor. The S3™ funds for Rewards, OTC, Utilities, and/or Food accessible by S3™ barcode will be referred to as “Funds” throughout this Agreement. The Program Servicer is responsible for servicing, distributing, operating
and maintaining the Card program. The Program Servicer's affiliates and related entities bear no
responsibility or liability for any Cards, and you hereby knowingly release such affiliates and
related entities from any and all liability or claims of any nature whatsoever arising in connection
with the Card.
The Card is a prepaid card that is being provided to you by a Program Sponsor pursuant to applicable program documents. The Card allows you to access certain Funds on the Card loaded by the Program Sponsor, not the Program Servicer. The Funds available with your Card may expire in accordance with Section 9 below. The Program Sponsor is responsible for ensuring Funds are available to be loaded to the Card. You do not have the ability to add or load Funds to the Card. The Card is not a gift card and is not connected in any way to a personal checking or savings account or any other financial account you may have. The Card is not a credit card. You will not receive any interest on the Funds associated with the Card. Your Card is not accepted at Automated Teller Machines ("ATMs") and cannot be used to obtain cash from an ATM, a point-of-sale terminal ("POS"), or by any other means, except as required by law. Only your Program Sponsor may load additional Funds that can be accessed with your Card. You may not load any value to your Card. The Card(s) issued to you remain the property of the Program Servicer and must be surrendered upon request.Your Program Sponsor may provide you additional documents that govern the types of Funds available to you, any potential limitations on those Funds, and the qualifications necessary to earn Funds accessible by a Card. Those program documents may also describe additional healthy product promotions and/or plan benefits that may be accessible with your Card. These additional promotions/plan benefits are separate and distinct from the Funds you have earned as a reward and expire in accordance with your applicable program documents. Your Program Sponsor is responsible for funding your redemptions of these additional promotions. We are not a party to any of your program documents and are not responsible for the program documents or the underlying program through which you have received the Card.
- Card Activation and Registration. You must activate your Card before it can be used to access the Rewards or other plan benefit funds. You may activate your Card by visiting activate.uhc.com or calling 1-866-757-1864. Your failure to activate and use the Card results in the loss of all rights that you may have to use the Card and access the underlying Rewards. By registering, activating, and using a Card, you agree to only use the Card for personal, family, or household purposes and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Authorization. You are an authorized user of the Card. You do not have any rights in or to
the Funds accessible with a Card, except the right to use the Card and access the Card Funds in
accordance with the terms of this Agreement and your program documents. You will be responsible for all transactions and fees
incurred by another person whom you have permitted to have access to your Card, and we will treat
all actions by such other persons as if you have authorized the activity. You should retain receipts
of all authorized transactions. Receipts of your transactions may be required if we are
investigating a report of a lost or stolen Card, errors, or unauthorized transactions.
You are not authorized to use your Card for any inappropriate, fraudulent or abusive transactions including, but not limited to, providing Card access to inappropriate individuals, using or attempting to use the Card in any manner not approved in your Evidence of Coverage or other program documents, or in violation of this Agreement. You do not have the right to stop payment on any transaction resulting from the use of your Card.
- Use and Redemption.
Cards are redeemable only for qualified purchases of goods and services at select Merchants
that have agreed to accept the Cards and have the equipment necessary to process S3™-branded card
transactions ("Merchants"), as long as you do not exceed the value available on your Card. The
Merchants may change from time to time. If you use your Card without presenting your physical or
digital Card (i.e. mail order, by telephone, or by Internet), the legal effect will be the same as
if you presented the physical or digital Card in person. Cards are not redeemable towards previously
purchased goods or services. Cards may be redeemable only for certain goods or services, or may be
restricted from redemption for certain goods or services, including but not limited to alcohol,
tobacco, firearms or gift cards, as determined by applicable law, rules and regulations, and
applicable Evidence of Coverage or program documents provided by your Program Sponsor. Except as may otherwise be required
by law, your Card cannot be: i) redeemed for cash; ii) used to obtain cash in any transaction; iii)
used for illegal transactions; or, iv) used to set up recurring payments. We may refuse to process
any transaction for security reasons or if we believe the transaction may violate the terms of this
Agreement or applicable law. By using a Card, you agree to only use the Card for personal, family,
or household purposes and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You authorize us to reduce the value available on your Card by the amount of each transaction and any applicable fees or charges. You are not allowed to exceed the available amount through an individual transaction or a series of transactions. Attempting to use the Card when there are insufficient funds accessible with it may result in your transaction being declined or the Merchant allowing you to pay for the balance of the transaction with another method of payment. If, for any reason, you conduct a transaction that manages to exceed the available balance on your Card, you agree that we may deduct the amount of the overdraft and any applicable fees or charges from any reward funds subsequently loaded by your Program Sponsor for access with your Card.
- Priority of Funds. When you use your Card to purchase a qualified item or service, you authorize us to apply available Funds to each transaction in the following priority. If you purchase an item covered by your OTC or Food benefit, your OTC and Food benefit funds will be applied first. When your OTC and Food benefits are expired or have been exhausted, or any time that you are purchasing an item not covered by your OTC or Food benefits, your Card will next apply any available Rewards to purchase the item, unless the item is otherwise not eligible for purchase under the Rewards program terms.
Utilities Payments. Your Program Sponsor may allow your Card to be used to make certain utility
payments. Consult the program documents provided by your Program Sponsor to determine if you can make
payments to your utility company. Utility payments may be conducted online, by telephone or at an S3
retailer such as Walmart. When you make a utility payment online or by telephone you are requesting us
to make payment to your utility company. You are not making a payment directly to your utility company
and your utility company will not receive, process, or credit your utility account until we conduct a
backend process to submit your payment to the utility company. We will send your payment to the utility
company as soon as we practically can, which may take 7-10 business days before we mail the payment.
Once mailed, the utility company may take additional time to receive, process and apply the payment to
your utility account. This adds on even more time. The total time to make a payment to a biller is
typically one to two weeks. This does not account for the processing time once the biller receives the
check and applies it to your account. The online or telephone bill pay services should not be used if
your utility bill is due immediately or within the period of time we need to process and mail the
payment to your utility company.
You can pay certain covered utility bills at certain S3 retailers including your local Walmart customer service desk or Money Center. Walmart may have limitations on the utility companies it can make payment to under this service. Please contact Walmart to see if your utility company is covered and for further information, including additional fees Walmart may charge for its services and payment processing timing.
You acknowledge and agree that any payment you request made to a utility company complies with your Program Sponsor requirements. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for providing accurate information about your utility company, including the entity name, the address where payments must be sent, your account number, the amount of payment, and any other information we may request to facilitate the payment. We are not responsible for any delays or errors caused by providing us with inaccurate information. We are not responsible for verifying that your requested payment is going to a utility company.
If the payment you make using your Card does not fully cover your utility bill, you are responsible for paying the remainder of your utility bill with a different payment method in accordance with your utility company's billing procedures. We are responsible only for submitting the payment to the utility company in accordance with your instructions. We are not responsible to you or your utility company for any disputes, disagreements, or errors or omissions related to the processing, crediting or handling of the payment.
- Refunds and Returns. If you are entitled to a refund for any reason for goods or services obtained with your Card, you agree to abide by the return, refund and transaction policies of the Merchant and to request a credit to the Card from the Merchant in place of a cash refund where possible. All returns and/or refunds will be credited with an expiration date thirty days after processing or the last day of the benefit period, whichever is later. If a Merchant credits the Card, the funds may not be immediately available. We may have no control over when a Merchant sends a credit transaction. All disputes regarding the Merchants return, refund and transaction policies must be handled directly with the Merchant.
- Card Balance Inquiry.
To check the balance on your Card, please visit
[member.uhc.com/ucard] or call the number on your Card. The
balance you receive when inquiring over the telephone or online is an estimate only. In most cases,
the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the
balance adjustment is delayed.
It is your responsibility to keep track of the amount of Funds accessible with the Card. You may review your Card balance and a history of your Card transactions by visiting [member.uhc.com/ucard] or by downloading the Healthy Benefits+ mobile app.
- Lost or Stolen Card; Unauthorized Transactions.
If your Card is lost or stolen, you may log in to your account at [member.uhc.com/ucard] and request a replacement
card or call the number on your Card. The Program Servicer is not responsible for unauthorized use of any Card. Your Card will be
deactivated and any Funds remaining on the Card at the time of the call may be transferred onto a
new Card. If the Funds are transferred onto a new Card, the Funds will be temporarily unavailable
until the new Card is activated. It may take up to 30 days to process and issue a replacement
- Errors. If you become aware of and/or your mobile or online account shows transactions that you believe you did not make or contain some other error, you must notify the Program Servicer immediately by calling the number on the back of your Card. If you fail to notify the Program Servicer of any potential errors within sixty (60) days after the information was made available to you, you may not be entitled to receive any value you lost if we can prove that you failed to use reasonable care or we could have prevented or limited any further loss. Notifying the Program Servicer within sixty (60) days after the information was made available to you is not a guarantee that you will receive a refund of any value lost. We reserve the right to investigate any claim you may make regarding a lost or stolen Card or unauthorized transaction, and you agree to cooperate with such investigation.
- Rewards Expiration. Your Rewards on your Card will not expire. Your Card may be used to access the Rewards issued under this Agreement, in addition to certain additional plan benefits or promotions that your Program Sponsor may provide you. These additional plan benefits or promotions expire in accordance with your applicable Evidence of Coverage and other program documents, however, Rewards will not expire.
- Termination and Suspension of Access to Funds. You, your Program Sponsor, and we have the right to suspend or terminate a access to the Funds on your Card. We may suspend, terminate, cancel or revoke your access to the Funds at any time and without prior notice, subject to applicable law. For example, we may suspend, terminate, cancel or revoke your access to Funds: (i) if we believe you (or an individual authorized by you) have used or may use it for any unlawful or suspicious purpose; (ii) if you have used or may use it in violation of this Agreement; (iii) if we are unable to verify the accuracy of any information you provide to us; (iv) if we believe your actions may cause legal or financial risk to us or others; or, (v) if your Program Sponsor fails to provide sufficient funds for loading your Card. We may also suspend, terminate, cancel or revoke your access to Funds at the request of your Program Sponsor.
- Mandatory Binding Individual Arbitration.
Please read this section carefully. It affects legal rights that you may
otherwise have and requires individual final and binding arbitration of
most disputes instead of resolution in court regarding any claim you may have against Optum Financial,
Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries as your Program Servicer. This section does not apply
to any claim that you may have against the Program Sponsor subject to appeals and grievances procedures
under the federal Medicare regulations. This section is not intended
to provide you with a complete explanation of the consequences of
arbitration. You should consult with other appropriate professionals
before using your Card.
Arbitration is a substitute for having your claims adjudicated in a court of law. Arbitration is the submission of a dispute to a neutral arbitrator, instead of a judge or jury, for a final and binding decision, known as an “award.” Arbitration provides for more limited discovery than in court, is subject to limited review by courts, and the result is confidential. Each party has an opportunity to present evidence to the arbitrator in writing or through witnesses. An arbitrator can only award the same damages and relief that a court can award under the law and must honor the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Notwithstanding the mandatory individual arbitration terms contained in this Agreement, all parties retain the right to seek relief in small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of its jurisdiction.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, PUNITIVE
You and Program Servicer agree that any dispute, whether at law or equity, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Card, regardless of the date of accrual of such dispute, shall be resolved in its entirety by individual (not classwide or collective) binding arbitration, except that you or the Program Servicer may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court.
You and Program Servicer agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis and that class, mass, consolidated or combined actions or arbitrations or proceedings as a private attorney general are not permitted.
YOU AND PROGRAM SERVICER AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
YOU AND THE PROGRAM SERVICER AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MEANS THE PARTIES ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO BRING CLAIMS IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY RESOLVE THE DISPUTE.
This agreement to arbitrate extends to claims that you assert against other parties, including without limit claims against Program Servicer's affiliates and related entities.
The Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this agreement to arbitrate.
This agreement to arbitrate shall survive termination of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate shall still be considered valid and enforceable. If any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, you and Program Servicer both waive, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any claims to recover punitive or exemplary damages and any right to pursue any claims on a class, mass, consolidated, or combined basis.
- ARBITRATION PROCEDURES
Arbitration shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from AAA at https://www.adr.org or 1-800-778-7879.
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. Reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses will be awarded only to the extent such allocation or award is available under applicable law.
Any arbitration will take place in or near the county where claimant resides and will be determined by a single arbitrator; provided, however, that upon request by either party, the arbitration shall be conducted via telephone to the extent permitted by the AAA Rules. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief).
Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, PUNITIVE DAMAGES WAIVER
- Limitation of Liability.
PROGRAM SERVICER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO CARDS INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE EVENT THAT A CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE
REPLACEMENT OF SUCH CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE
DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY, SAFETY, LEGALITY, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES YOU PURCHASE WITH THE CARD. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF: 1) THROUGH NO FAULT OF OURS, YOUR CARD HAS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AVAILABLE TO PROCESS YOUR INTENDED TRANSACTION; 2) A MERCHANT REFUSES TO ACCEPT YOUR CARD; 3) A MERCHANT'S POINT-OF-SALE TERMINAL OR EQUIPMENT IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY, AND YOU KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE PROBLEM WHEN YOU ATTEMPTED TO CONDUCT A TRANSACTION; 4) YOU ATTEMPT TO CONDUCT A TRANSACTION AFTER YOUR CARD HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED, SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED FOR ANY OF THE REASONS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING FOR A CARD THAT HAS BEEN REPORTED AS LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED; 5) THERE IS A "HOLD" PLACED ON YOUR CARD OR YOUR FUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO SOME LEGAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS; 6) WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THE REQUESTED TRANSACTION IS UNAUTHORIZED; 7) DESPITE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS, CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL PREVENT THE COMPLETION OF THE TRANSACTION; 8) YOUR PROGRAM SPONSOR DID NOT PROPERLY FUND THE ACCOUNT ACCESSIBLE WITH YOUR CARD IN A TIMELY MANNER; 9) THE PROGRAM SPONSOR DID NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH REQUIRED DISCLOSURES, ACCOUNT INFORMATION, PROGRAM DOCUMENTS, OR OTHER SERVICES, EVEN IF THOSE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE REFERRED TO IN THIS AGREEMENT; OR, 10) ANY OTHER EXCEPTION STATED IN OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU APPLIES.
ANY PROCEEDING BY YOU TO ENFORCE AN OBLIGATION, DUTY OR RIGHT ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR APPLICABLE LAW WITH RESPECT TO YOUR CARD MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN TWELVE (12) MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURS.
- Assignment. We may transfer, sell, or assign our rights under this Agreement. You may not transfer, sell or assign your Card or your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- No Resale. Cards may not be resold without express written authorization from the Program Servicer. A Card is not valid and will not be honored, and we will not be liable, if a Card is obtained from unauthorized distributors or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
- Governing Law. Except where federal laws, rules and regulations govern, the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, shall govern this Agreement and use of your Card.
- Changes to Agreement. Program Servicer reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time in its discretion, subject to applicable law. Please review ucard.uhc.com for current versions of terms and conditions. You will be notified of any change in the manner required by applicable law; however, we may make changes for security purposes without providing you prior notice of such change.
- Fraud. Program Servicer reserves the right to refuse to honor a Card where Program Servicer suspects that the Card was obtained or used fraudulently.
- Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law. If any provision of this Agreement so construed is held to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Telephone Recording. We may monitor and/or record telephone calls between you and us or our vendors or other service providers to assure the quality of our customer service.
- Non-Waiver. The failure by either party at any time to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any right or remedy available hereunder or at law or in equity, or to exercise any option herein provided, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision, right, remedy or option or in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. The express waiver of any default by either party shall not be deemed a continuing waiver but shall apply solely to this instance to which such express waiver is directed.
- Business Days. For purposes of this Agreement, our business days are Monday through Friday, not including any Federal Holidays.
- Disclosure of Information. We may disclose information to third parties about your Card or the transfers that you make from it: i) where it is necessary to provide service associated with your Card and fulfill our obligations to your Program Sponsor; ii) to verify the existence and condition of your Card for a third party, including a Merchant or a bank; iii) in accordance with our applicable web Privacy Policies; iv) for any reasonable security purposes; v) to comply with any government agency, court orders, or other legal request; or vi) otherwise as necessary to fulfill our obligations under this Agreement.
- Non-Discrimination and Language Assistance. We do not treat members differently because of
sex, age, race, color, disability or national origin.
If you think you were treated unfairly because of your sex, age, race, color, disability or national origin, you can send a complaint to the Civil Rights Coordinator.
- Online: UHC_Civil_Rights@uhc.com
- Mail: Civil Rights Coordinator. UnitedHealthcare Civil Rights Grievance. P.O. Box 30608, Salt Lake City, UT 84130
You must send the complaint within 60 days of when you found out about it. A decision will be sent to you within 30 days. If you disagree with the decision, you have 15 days to ask us to look at it again. If you need help with your complaint, please call the member toll-free phone number listed on your ID card.
You can also file a complaint with the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
- Online: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- Phone: Toll-free 1-800-368-1019, 1-800-537-7697 (TDD)
- Mail: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services. 200 Independence Avenue. SW Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201
We provide free services to help you communicate with us. Such as, letters in other languages or large print. Or, you can ask for an interpreter. To ask for help, please call the member toll-free phone number listed on your ID card.
English: We have free interpreter services to answer any questions you may have about our health or drug plan. To get an interpreter, please call us using the toll–free number on your member identification card. Someone who speaks your language can help you. This is a free service.
Spanish: Contamos con servicios gratuitos de intérprete para responder cualquier pregunta que pudiera tener sobre nuestro plan de salud o de medicamentos. Para obtener los servicios de un intérprete, llámenos al número de teléfono gratuito que figura en su tarjeta de identificación de miembro. Una persona que habla su idioma podrá ayudarle. Es un servicio gratuito.
Chinese Mandarin: 我们提供免费口译服务，解答您对我们的健康或药物计划的任何疑问。如需寻找一名口译员，请使用您的会员身份证上的免费电话号码联系我们。一名与您讲相同语言的人可以为您提供帮助。这是一项免费服务。
Chinese Cantonese: 我們提供免費的口譯服務，可回答您可能對我們的健康或藥物計劃的任何問題。如需口譯員，請撥打您的會員識別卡上的免付費電話號碼聯絡我們。會說您的語言的人可協助您。這是免費服務。
Tagalog: Mayroon kaming libreng serbisyo ng interpreter para sagutin anumang tanong na maaaring mayroon ka tungkol sa kalusugan o plano ng gamot. Para makakuha ng interpreter, pakitawagan kami gamit ang libreng numero sa iyong kard ng pagkakakilanlan ng kasapi. Sinumang nagsasalita ng wika mo ay puwedeng makatulong sa iyo. Ang serbisyong ito ay libre.
French: Nous disposons de services d’interprétation gratuits pour répondre à toutes les questions que vous pourriez vous poser sur notre régime d’assurance maladie ou d’assurance-médicaments. Pour recevoir l’aide d’un interprète, veuillez nous appeler en composant le numéro gratuit figurant sur votre carte d’identification de membre. Quelqu’un parlant votre langue peut vous aider. Ce service est gratuit.
Vietnamese: Chúng tôi có dịch vụ thông dịch viên miễn phí để trả lời các câu hỏi mà bạn có về chương trình sức khoẻ hay thuốc của chúng tôi. Để gặp thông dịch viên, vui lòng gọi cho chúng tôi theo số điện thoại miễn phí trên thẻ nhận dạng thành viên của bạn. Người nói cùng ngôn ngữ với bạn có thể giúp bạn. Đây là dịch vụ miễn phí.
German: Wir verfügen über kostenlose Dolmetscherdienste, um alle Fragen zu beantworten, die Sie über unseren Gesundheits- oder Medikamentenplan haben mögen. Um einen Dolmetscher zu erhalten, rufen Sie uns bitte unter der kostenfreien Nummer auf Ihrem Mitgliedsausweis an. Jemand, der Ihre Sprache spricht, kann Ihnen helfen. Dies ist eine kostenlose Dienstleistung.
Korean: 건강 또는 의약품 플랜에 관한 질문에 답변해드리기 위해 무료 통역 서비스를 제공합니다. 통역 서비스를 이용하려면, 가입자 ID 카드에 있는 수신자 부담 전화번호로 전화해 주십시오. 한국어를 사용하는 통역사가 도움을 드릴 수 있습니다. 이 서비스는 무료입니다.
Russian: Если у Вас возникнут какие-либо вопросы о нашем плане медицинского страхования или плане по приобретению препаратов, мы предоставим Вам бесплатные услуги устного перевода. Для того чтобы воспользоваться услугами устного перевода, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по бесплатному номеру телефона, указанному на Вашей идентификационной карте участника плана. Сотрудник, который говорит на Вашем языке, сможет Вам помочь. Данная услуга предоставляется бесплатно.
Arabic: لدينا خدمات ترجمة فورية للرد على أي أسئلة قد تكون لديك حول الخطة الصحية أو خطة الأدوية الخاصة بنا. للحصول على مترجم، اتصل بنا باستخدام رقم الهاتف المجاني على بطاقة تعريف عضويتك. سيساعدك شخص ما يتحدث لغتك. هذه خدمة مجانية.
Hindi: हमारे स्वास्थ्य या दवा प्लान के बारे में आपके किसी भी प्रश्न का उत्तर देने के लिए हमारे पास मुफ्त दुभाषिया सेवाएं मौजूद हैं। दुभाषिया पाने के लिए, कृपया अपने सदस्य पहचान पत्र पर टोल-फ्री नंबर का उपयोग करके हमें कॉल करें। आपकी भाषा बोलने वाला कोई व्यक्ति आपकी मदद कर सकता है। यह एक निःशुल्क सेवा है।
Italian: Mettiamo a disposizione un servizio di interpretariato gratuito per rispondere a eventuali domande sul nostro piano sanitario o farmaceutico. Per avvalersi di un interprete, si prega di chiamare il numero verde riportato sulla tessera identificativa. Una persona che parla italiano potrà fornire l’assistenza richiesta. Il servizio è gratuito.
Portuguese: Dispomos de serviços de intérprete gratuitos para esclarecer quaisquer dúvidas que tenha sobre o nosso plano de saúde ou medicação. Para obter um intérprete, contacte-nos através do número gratuito no seu cartão de identificação de membro. Alguém que fala a sua língua pode ajudá-lo(a). Este é um serviço gratuito.
French Creole: Nou gen sèvis entèprèt gratis pou reponn tout kesyon ou gendwa genyen konsènan plan sante oswa medikaman nou an. Pou jwenn yon entèprèt, tanpri rele nou apati nimewo apèl gratis ki sou kat idantifikasyon kòm manm ou an. Yon moun ki pale lang ou ka ede ou. Sa se yon sèvis gratis.
Polish: Oferujemy bezpłatne usługi tłumaczeniowe, aby odpowiedzieć na wszelkie pytania dotyczące naszego planu ubezpieczenia zdrowotnego lub planu refundacji leków. Aby skorzystać z pomocy tłumacza, proszę zadzwonić pod bezpłatny numer telefonu podany na karcie identyfikacyjnej członka planu. Osoba posługująca się Pana/Pani językiem Panu/Pani pomoże. Usługa ta jest bezpłatna.
- Headings. The descriptive headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute a part of this Agreement.
- Contacting Us. You may submit general inquiries to us by visiting: member.uhc.com/ucard or calling the number on the back of your Card.
You will not be entitled to any of the Funds that remain accessible by a Card upon termination, suspension, cancelation, or revocation of access to the Funds.